California, MD Attic Restoration
Restoring Attics & Crawl Spaces Throughout St. Mary’s County
TAG Team Solutions takes care of your unique needs for crawl space and attic restoration in California, MD and throughout St. Mary’s County. We are a Maryland Home Improvement Commission (MHIC) certified contractor that provides quality workmanship, professionalism, and cost-effective services.
Get in touch with us at (301) 970-4552 for a free estimate on attic restoration or crawl space services.
Identifying Mold & Moisture Problems
Most homeowners spend little time in the attic or crawl space, so problems with moisture or mold can be overlooked. Unfortunately, attics and crawl spaces are also prone to moisture problems, and water damage and mold only get worse with time. Moisture in the attic can result from excessive humidity and small roof leaks. These areas of the house tend to have poor ventilation, which contributes to mold growth.
The best way to prevent significant water damage and mold growth is to check the attic and crawl space as part of your routine home maintenance. If you have concerns or want peace of mind, have a professional inspect your home to look for signs of moisture or mold problems in the unfinished areas of your house.
Attic & Crawl Space Services
Water damage, mold growth, and moisture in the attic are often caused by roof leaks, poor ventilation, and excessive humidity. Attic restoration and crawl space clean-up may be needed to repair the extensive damage that can be caused by mold and moisture problems.
Our attic and crawl space services include:
- Mold removal: The presence of mold can cause health problems and decrease your property value. Mold removal must be handled right because it will grow back if you don’t get it all.
- Insulation replacement: Attic restoration should include replacing any insultation that was damaged by water or moisture.
- Dehumidification: Attic fans and crawl space dehumidifiers can be used to prevent excessive humidity that contributes to moisture and mold.
- Water damage restoration: If your attic or crawl space has suffered water damage, prompt clean-up and restoration can help prevent additional damage and mold.
- Repair and rebuilding: After the water, moisture, or mold problems have been resolved, damaged materials can be removed, and repairs can be completed.
- Waterproofing: Crawl space waterproofing can prevent future moisture problems.
If you have concerns about your attic or crawl space, the best place to start is with an inspection. A professional can evaluate the full scope of the problem and determine the work that is needed to resolve current issues and protect your home in the future.
Request a Free Estimate for Crawl Space or Attic Restoration
At TAG Team Solutions, we offer free estimates for crawl space clean-up and attic restoration in California, MD. We take the time to explain the repairs that are needed and work with you from conception to completion to ensure you are completely satisfied.
Please contact us at (301) 970-4552 for more information about our attic restoration and crawl space services.